Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Business Development Professional
Novi, MI 48375 United States
Company is a management consulting firm providing regulatory consulting services to the global pharmaceutical, biologics/biotechnology and medical device industries.
We provide a broad spectrum of Regulatory, Compliance and Quality Services, Operational Improvement and Technical Services, Turnkey Solutions Services (Facility Start-Up and New Product Launch).
Our service portfolio covers FDA and foreign regulations/ guidelines and spans the full product development life cycle; from clinical development through market scrutiny.
The Company’s staff consists of well-credentialed scientists, engineers, physicians and technical experts from industry leaders with extensive business and industry experience; many of whom are key opinion leaders, have held key management positions and have earned advanced degrees in medicine, science, engineering and business operate as a working team to integrate the different skill sets they offer.
The Company is based in Novi, MI with offices in Fort Washington, PA , Singapore. Shanghai, China.
The Company is currently looking for a Business Development Professional.
The qualified individual will be responsible for both government and commercial business development. The qualified individual will:
• Research , create commercial viable and high quality, profitable client opportunities that meet the needs of our target audience and provide valuable business development opportunities
• Sell the company’s services via telephone and face-to- face meetings, and to deliver highest possible overall sales performance and success of the programs
• Manage , lead and coordinate a team of partners. Identify new clients, market and business opportunities
• Conduct primary research to understand target market profiles, competition and viability – through desk and telephone research and meetings
• Arrange meetings with potential customers with the prospect of bringing in new business
• Gain a clear understanding of customers' business, requirements, needs and decide the best course of action
• Develop business and sales plans and timelines in conjunction with team
• Set up & designing client presentations
• Set up, produce and present proposals and financial offers
• Pitch effectively across multiple decision makers
• Use customer-centric, well-written and tailored communication
• Consult with major clients and prospects to determine and drive the key project goals
• Use internal CRM system for sales & activities recording Coordinate with team to design best approach
• Consult with team for best ideas for clients
• Be aggressive in growing business opportunities with existing clients.
Education, training, experience:
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree; 5-10 years of business development experience in the professional services and solutions arena; A proven record for selling complex services and solutions at the VP level of Fortune 500 companies.
A proven track record of success in professional services sales; Proven ability to work effectively with a team in selling and delivering services; A seasoned understanding of the Life Sciences industry; Strong influencing skills to work with recruiting and operations staff in order to get the right resources to serve the client;
Proven ability to initiate, build and sustain productive client relationships resulting in delivering quality service and ensuring client satisfaction.
An executive presence; the ability to create a good first impression, command attention and respect; Sales ability/persuasiveness; the ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to build relationships with prospective clients based on credibility and trust.
Ability to travel 30%. The ideal candidate will meet the above qualifications while having gained their experience in selling professional consulting services to the Life Sciences industry and/or selling Quality/Regulatory Compliance solutions to address FDA requirements.
Terms & Conditions