Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Delphinus Medical Technologies
Plymouth, MI 48170 United States
Competitive salary & benefits
Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc., is a Michigan-based company and a spin-off of the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute (KCI). Delphinus has succeeded in building a three-dimensional full-breast ultrasound imaging device using a safe (non-ionizing), comfortable (non-compressing), and reliable (operator independent) patented technology. We are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join our team!
1. Work on research projects.
2. Design of analog low level signal processing and instrumentation systems.
3. Software design for embedded systems, instrumentation control and motion control.
4. Design of high performance ultrasound acquisition systems using FPGA’s
Education, training, experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering. Advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in FPGA applications and knowledge in applying (Xilinx) simulation and debugging tools. (FPGA: Xilinx S6 and V6)
- Minimum of 5 years engineering experience preferably working on medical ultrasound systems or similar complex systems.
- Direct experience using lab test equipment, electronic hardware, and system software.
- Working on hardware based projects including signal processing (imaging, Doppler using DSPs), user interface, debugging tools, etc.
- Experience in electro-mechanical systems (servo-controlled stages).
- Experience in a small company environment.
- Experience working on research projects.
- Knowledge in analog low level signal processing and instrumentation systems.
- Software design for embedded systems, instrumentation control and motion control.
- Knowledge of OrCAD Capture, PSpice, Cadence Allegro (Viewer), Mentor Graphics PADS (Viewer), GC-Prevue, PCB design.
Terms & Conditions